GRACE partner Europol has been arduously promoting its Guidelines for Law Enforcement First Responders to law enforcement agencies (LEAs) throughout Europe over the past few months at a number of prestigious meetings, these include:
- 8-10 February 2023, ECTEG (CEPOL), Budapest, HU,
- 21 February 2023, CERIS, EU Commission, Brussels, BE,
- 14 February 2023, EMPACT CSEA event, Europol, The Hague, NL
- 6-9 March 2023, INTERPOL SG CAC, Lyon, FR
- 29-30 March 2023, BKA meeting, Wiesbaden, DE
The guidelines have been widely praised after their official release on 18th November 2022, and many LEAs have voiced an interest in seeing them translated and put into practice.
For more information about the guidelines, visit: https://www.europol.europa.eu/media-press/newsroom/news/child-sexual-abuse-new-guidelines-for-first-responders